Offshore Wind Design AS perform R&D research and development work, assistance and studies for both the bottom fixed and floating offshore wind industry. Using the experience from the subsea oil and gas industry, we and our partners can provide support or do complete work packages for the following R&D offshore wind innovation activities.
- Data collection and literature studies
- Development and technical assistance with patent applications
- Improvement of existing offshore wind solutions
- Engineering, analysis and design support
- Innovation support and development of next generation technologies
Offshore wind research and development (R&D) is basically the activity to find new technical solutions or improve existing offshore wind solutions to reduce cost to make this form of renewable energy commercially viable. Our engineers are problem solvers and used to find the optimal solutions for a given problem.